Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New blog: Ninja Dixon is now... Ex-Ninja!

Hey,

I'm leaving this museum of reviews to start all over again at Ex-Ninja. It's bascially the same kind of movies, but I will try to write more free, expand my texts to articles and columns. And most of all, all the stress I felt with Ninja Dixon is now gone. I can start all over, I can get a little peace of mind.

The first review out is the forgotten, but good, anthology movie Trapped Ashes - directed by Joe Dante, Sean S. Cunningham, Monte Hellman and Ken Russell!

This blog will still be here, so if you need to come back to check out older reviews it won't be any problems. I have no plans to export them to the Ex-Ninja.

So if you feel for it, welcome over to my new place :)

/Fred

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep....I will.


Thanks ninja.


Megatron

Unknown said...

Excelente post Ninja, muchas gracias por compartirlo. Te quiero invitar a mi nuevo Blog de Cine de Terror que seguramente te gustará, espero tus comentarios en:
http://terror-en-el-cine.blogspot.com/

Un gran saludo, Oz.

CAMBOFEST said...

Hi Ninja:

I saw a post of your somewhere regarding the Thai Krasue; this bodiless female being is known throughout SE Asia by different names - it's called an 'ARB' in Cambodian, and one of them makes an appearance in our new indie movie made in Cambodia, FREEDOM DEAL: The Story of Lucky (http://www.freedomdealmovie.com)

Just thought you may be interested...

All the Best,

J R O / FREEDOM DEAL