Monday, January 18, 2010

Ninja Dixon is on... Facebook!

It's a bit embarrassing actually, because time after time I've promised myself to never become a member on Facebook. But now it happen... but it's not me, it's Ninja Dixon - no one else :) I'm no genius when it comes to communities, so I will try to figure out what to do with this.

But anyway, you are welcome to ad me if you want to - and give me some hints which groups that are good to join for example. 

Here's the link to Ninja Facebook :)

4 comments:

Nigel M said...

added!

Ninja Dixon said...

Thank you! :)

And the others that added me too!

Just remember that I have no clue about how to use Facebook yet... ;)

Nigel M said...

well its all a learning curve- but take a look at networked blogs (I got it on my profile) as it will pull your blog feed to your facebook- thats a plugin that is useful!

Fredrik said...

I had to add you as well... never thought I'd see you there though.