Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New blog: Rubbermonsterfetishism!


A recommendation for a new blog that you should start checking now and then. Jocke had a swedish blog for a while, but will take  a rest and write in english - which is a damn fine idea, because he has a perfect taste in movies, is a talented writer with good reviews to offer.  And he met Luigi Cozzi to this summer (just check the photo above), which make's him a bit closer to God in my opinion. 

So check it out and link it: Rubbermonsterfetishism!

8 comments:

Jack J said...

Oh no!! Competition!! LOL.

Patrick B said...

Once again I have to butt in. I also met Cozzi. Two years ago:

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/112/l_dc28370f02464e8ea38cf265ae2d182c.jpg

Patrick B said...

And yes, a mighty fine blog :)

Ninja Dixon said...

Yeah yeah, everybody has met Cozzi except me! ;)

Jocke Andersson said...

Well, I met Cozzi just three monts ago so I still have some of his smell on my clothes! Ha! ;)

Patrick B said...

Hehe. I can't access your English Language blog, Jocke. With the word rubber in there I can't because of the network at work. Haha.

Fred:

Take a trip to Rome with your boyfriend. It's a fantastic town. You would love cats of rome: http://www.romancats.com/index_eng.php

Jocke Andersson said...

LOL!!

We visited the cats of rome... it was 35c in the shadow so all we saw was dozens of cats just lying there... :)

Jack J said...

Have you washed you hands since you shook his hand, Jocke? Haha.